Shander's Shenanigan's A Week in Review: Nov 6 -12

A quiet week in comparison to some, but still there is lots to be thankful for.


  • For baking my Family Famous Chocolate Chip muffins. I've altered the recipe so much over the years, it's hardly recognizable. It's a healthy muffin made with no sugar (applesauce instead), whole wheat flour and flax seed. My kids eat them up, and I'm happy with the good stuff they're ingesting. 
  • For an evening at the park. We spent the day adding kms to our PokeWalks, battling in gyms (for the record I suck so bad, I still need 36 revives to help my fainted pokemons), and collecting pokestops. After a nice supper, we headed over to the park and played, climbing and running and swinging. The temperatures outside are still unbelievably warm (today was +8C) so we need to make the most of what we get. 
  • For finishing up my first book for Book Club at our local library branch. I'm so excited to have finished and I get to share my opinions and thoughts with others. I'm stoked. The book wasn't too bad either. 
  • For my oldest to have had a PD (professional development day) day at school, as that meant he got to come to work with me, since my school did not have a PD Day. He had the option of going outside at recess, but said he'd rather stay inside with me. Aww... 
  • For finding the perfect birthday present for my oldest. And it's not LEGO - his favourite, but he's going to LOVE it and I can't wait until the 22nd of November to give it to him. 
  • And also... hehe... for getting this blog post done on the Friday night, instead of Sunday morning. :) :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magical Orbs

Duly Noted - Chapter 1

The original ending went like this...