I have an Addiction

Yep... drove past a store this morning on my way to run some errands. Finishing up the important errands, I treated myself. LOL.
Like a moth to a flame, I went in. And piled book after book into my basket.



But they're not all for me, so it's all good right?
Twenty-Five books purchased to be divided up as follows:

  • 9 for my kid's school library (I'm familiar with what the kids read, and like)
  • 10 for my kid's teacher personal classroom library
  • 6 for my kids
So, only 25% are for me. It's nice that with 75% of today's purchases, I'm spreading the love of reading.
And my children's TBR list is growing. :) Thank goodness, they get time every single day to unwind and read. A habit I hope they continue for a lifetime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magical Orbs

The original ending went like this...

Duly Noted - Chapter 1