Shander's Shenanigans: A Week in Review Oct 30 - Nov 5

It's been a fun and busy week, but there's always something to be thankful for. This week I'm thankful for the following, in no particular order:
  • How my brother and youngest child texted back and forth discussing breakfast foods. It was really amazing to watch the interactions from one side anyway. I hope my kids have a life long relationship with my baby brother. 
  • For amazing Twitter interactions this week. It's nice to make 'friends' over social media, especially when you've got something in common. 
  • For four mornings out of five with no disagreements over who gets to toast their waffles first, or who's going to use the bathroom first. If you're a parent, you understand what I'm talking about. An 80% happy morning start is win-win for us all. 
  • My favourite black pants. There is nothing special about them; they're a black velvet type material that fit really well. Everything goes with them, and when I wear them, I feel super confident... And I'm sad that they're wearing out. :( Boo. 
  • A lunch date with my forever friend. Between our two busy schedules, we never meet as often as we'd like, but it's great fun when we do. Lots of laughter and discussion on books (and a lot on my books because she's always wanting more info)
  • Getting a new printer at work. Well, it's new to me. It's been around the school for quite some time, but as tempermental as it is, it works. I no longer need to send my docs to a staff member in the office to print off. Truly, this was the most exciting thing to happen at work. 
But there's a lot going on behind the scenes too... some things I've been struggling with. I seem to be wearing my coat of invisibility lately and it's wearing me down (I'm sure I'll blog about that soon). So I've been working extra hard to find the positives in life and do a daily good deed.
Thanks for reading and stay positive. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magical Orbs

Can you help me choose?

Duly Noted - Chapter 1